The Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens – Hygeia was founded in 1970 by a group of distinguished Greek physicians, with the vision of creating a model world- class private hospital.
The Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens – Hygeia opened in 1974 and was the first major Private Hospital to operate in Greece and it remains one of the largest private hospitals in our country.
The Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens – Hygeia continues to lead the way, having as its main objective the provision of high quality services and the development of an integrated network of Health services in Greece and abroad.
This is demonstrated by its close cooperation with Harvard Medical International on issues of quality and training, its decision to join forces with Mitera (mother) and & Lito as well as the agreement to construct the first private hospital in Albania.
The mission of the Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens – Hygeia
- Provide high quality services at the leading edge of medical science and technology
- Develop an integrated health services network in Greece and abroad
- Corporate integrity and social responsibility
- Be a reference point for patients and medical staff
- Be a reliable and responsible employer
- Create value for our shareholders
Related pages about Hospitals In Greece:
- Achillopouleio General Hospital of Volos
- Agia Sofia Children’s Hospital of Athens
- Community Mental Health Center of Katerini
- General Hospital of Preveza
- Health Care Center of Plomari
- Helena Venizelou General & Maternity District Hospital of Athens
- Hospital of Limnos
- Hygeia Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens
- KAT General Hospital of Attica
- Medialyse Dialysis Center of Loutraki
- Onasis Cardiac Surgery Center of Athens
- Sismanoglio General Hospital of Attica
- Spiliopoulio Pathological Hospital of Athens
- St. George General Hospital of Chania
- The Ophthalmiatrio Eye Hospital of Athens
Read more about the Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens – Hygeia: