The General Hospital of Attica KAT constitutes a powerful presence in the area of hospital care provision. Its excellently trained personnel and its modern medical and technological equipment in combination with its personnel, contribute to the creation of another reliable and functional health organization.
At the same time,the General Hospital KAT specialization in injuries and orthopedic incidents is of vital importance and makes it particularly important for the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
At present, the General Hospital KAT is staffed with highly trained scientific and administrative personnel which account for 1,800 employees in various positions and specialties.
The 400 doctors of the Hospital are to be found at the patient’s side, ready to give complete medical care and attention. The team is consisted of an additional 1,400 individuals who are part of the scientific, nursing, auxiliary and administrative personnel of the Hospital.
The General Hospital KAT is situated at 2 Nikis street in Kifissia in the vicinity of the Anavryta school. Access is easy since the urban transport system serves the Hospital with routes 550, A7, V7, E7 that go along Kifissia Avenue. One can get to the Hospital by using the Electric Railway (ISAP) and the Metro Underground and get off at KAT station.
Related pages about Hospitals In Greece:
- Achillopouleio General Hospital of Volos
- Agia Sofia Children’s Hospital of Athens
- Community Mental Health Center of Katerini
- General Hospital of Preveza
- Health Care Center of Plomari
- Helena Venizelou General & Maternity District Hospital of Athens
- Hospital of Limnos
- Hygeia Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens
- KAT General Hospital of Attica
- Medialyse Dialysis Center of Loutraki
- Onasis Cardiac Surgery Center of Athens
- Sismanoglio General Hospital of Attica
- Spiliopoulio Pathological Hospital of Athens
- St. George General Hospital of Chania
- The Ophthalmiatrio Eye Hospital of Athens
Read more about the General Hospital KAT: