The Pathological Hospital “Spiliopoulio Saint Helen” first opened its doors as a hospital for war victims.
“SAINT HELEN” named after the charity organization, was founded in 1916 with Chairman the Archbishop of Athens, Theoklitos.
In 1922 MR. Haralambous Spiliopoulos in his will, donated an amount which led to the building of a second wing on condition that a version of his name would be added to the title, Hence:”SPILIOPOULIO”
- Blood pressure machinery and heart stress tests, all operate in a unified, operational area thus offering a high level of care and service.
- All examinations are carried out with highly efficient and contemporary equipment, which ensure speed and reliability in producing results.
- The pharmacy has been transferred to a new area and the computerization system has decively reduced by 50%, expenses for medicines as well as increasing and improving the income of the hospital as a hole.
Related pages about Hospitals In Greece:
- Achillopouleio General Hospital of Volos
- Agia Sofia Children’s Hospital of Athens
- Community Mental Health Center of Katerini
- General Hospital of Preveza
- Health Care Center of Plomari
- Helena Venizelou General & Maternity District Hospital of Athens
- Hospital of Limnos
- Hygeia Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens
- KAT General Hospital of Attica
- Medialyse Dialysis Center of Loutraki
- Onasis Cardiac Surgery Center of Athens
- Sismanoglio General Hospital of Attica
- Spiliopoulio Pathological Hospital of Athens
- St. George General Hospital of Chania
- The Ophthalmiatrio Eye Hospital of Athens
Read more about the Spiliopoulio Pathological Hospital :