Rhodes Casino

The Casino of Rhodes

Rhodes Casino was officially opened on 2 April 1999 as the “Playboy Casino”. In October of 1999 the name of the casino was officially changed to it’s current name “Casino Rodos”.

Housed in the legendary Grande Albergo delle Rose building, the casino gaming area is divided into two floors: the ground floor containing over 300 slot machines, and the first floor containing 34 table games.

In May of 2002, the Boutique Hotel section opened with 33 glamorous
deluxe suites. The history of the building starts in 1927 when the construction
of the Grande Albergo delle Rose, Italian for Grand Hotel of Roses,  was
completed. The hotel was later christened the “Dream of the East”,
as it became the top attraction of the international jet set of the time.

Eleftherios Venizelos, Aristotle Onassis, Constantine Karamanlis, George
Papandreou, Tito, Winston Churchill and Moshe Dayan are but a few of
the great names to have graced the halls of the hotel with their presence.  Many
historic events took place at this hotel, one of the most important being
the signature of the foundation of the State of Israel in 1948.

Read more about Rhodes

Read more about the Rhodes Casino: