There is by now ample linguistic evidence that the use of words of Greek origin gives certain advantages to English speakers.
Not just because it helps them study politics, history, philosophy and economics or define scientific concepts in the branches of electronics, cybernetic, entomology and crystallography but also to cope with tricky situations in everyday discourse.
Read more about Greek Language
- Greek Language
- Greek Language History
- Greek Language Dialects
- Greek Language Gramma
- Learn Greek on the web
- English words of Greek origin
- Center for the Greek Language
- Greek Language Course in Crete
- School of Modern Greek Language,Patra
- School of Greek Language, Thessaloniki
- Scholarships for Modern Greek Language