The Technological Educational Institute of Crete was founded in 1983 in order to provide Higher Technical Education to the students of Greece.
Since then it has expanded and developed considerably, and now comprises the Schools of :
- Applied Technology
- Health & Welfare Services
- Management & Economics
- Agriculture Technology
- Department of General Sciences, Foreign Languages and Physical Education
In Heraklion are located the departments of :
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Informatics & Multimedia
- Department of Sciences
In Heraklion also function the Extended University Programmes, Energy & Environmental Technology and Medical Systems Technology.
The Department of Music Technology & Acoustics functions in the Branch of Rethymnon.
In Chania are located the departments of :
- Electronics and Natural Resources & Environment
- Extended University Program Telecommunications and Systems Networks
Read more about TEI in Greece
Read more about TEI of Crete: