The Technological Educational Institute of Chalkida is located in Skliro, Psachna on the island of Euboea, and is the only Institution of Higher Education in the wider region.
The Technological Educational Institute offers its students a quality education, providing graduates with a good grounding for a successful career in the demanding modern environment.
This is demonstrated by the great success of those graduates who have chosen to continue postgraduate studies at major European universities.
The Technological Educational Institute of Chalkida consists of two Faculties containing the departments listed below:
Faculty of Business & Economics
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Logistics
Faculty of Applied Technology
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Automation
- Department of Aviation Technology
- Department of Applied Sciences
The Technological Educational Institute of Chalkida also includes two independent departments:
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of Physical Education
Read more about TEI in Greece